Auto Hail Repair
By Elevation Performance, LLC
We Cover Your Deductible Up To $500!
We Offer Car Rental Coverage For Our PDR Customers Without Rental Coverage!
PDR Claims Will Not Raise Your Insurance Premium!
With over 15 years in the automotive industry, we are your first choice for auto hail repair in Colorado!
Elevation Performance, LLC is lucky enough to have some of the best PDR techs in the nation on staff. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, our techs will have your vehicle back to normal quickly and efficiently. Hail, dents, dings, we do it all. Contact us today for a free estimate!
Elevation Performance Paintless Dent Repair Warranty
• The paintless dent repair (paintless dent removal or PDR) performed on your vehicle by Elevation Performance, LLC will last as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
• No hail damage removed from your vehicle’s approved panels through the paintless dent removal performed by Elevation Performance, LLC will return.
• The paintless dent removal performed on your vehicle by Elevation Performance, LLC will not cause or result in any defects in the integrity, alignment or functionality of the panels from which dents were removed.
• The paintless dent repair performed on your vehicle by Elevation Performance, LLC will not produce any defects related to paint finish, such as shine gloss deterioration, blistering, peeling, or wrinkling.
* Normal Wear and Tear. Normal wear and tear on your vehicle that we repair, including to its panels and paint finish, is not covered under this warranty. This includes damage caused by corrosion, rust or other elements.
* Previous Damage. All previous damage not associated with the paintless dent removal performed on your vehicle by Elevation Performance, LLC is not covered under this warranty.
* Sale or Lease. In the event of a sale or lease termination of your vehicle on which we fixed the hail damage, the date of such sale or lease termination is the date that the Elevation Performance, LLC warranty for auto hail repair expires.
* Subsequent Hail Storms and Damage. This warranty shall become void if your vehicle that we fix the hail damage on is subject to a subsequent hail storm, or if Elevation Performance, LLC determines and verifies that the subsequent damage differs from the damage on the original auto hail repair order.
6. Supplementation. This warranty may not be supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any other oral representation, written representation or prior course of dealing. This warranty shall be void if the hail damage repaired vehicle is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person or entity not authorized by Elevation Performance, LLC This warranty is nontransferable.